PIR Insulation Board 100mm – 1200 x 2400
Our PIR Insulation Board 100mm is a versatile PIR insulation board that can be used in floors, walls and roofs.
Our PIR board will be shipped as Quinn Therm or ECOTHERM which has the same high performance features as other leading brands such as Kingspan.
Our PIR Insulation is high performance, fibre free board, with a rigid thermoset insulation core faced on both sides with a low emissivity composite foil facing.
These low emissivity facings increases its thermal resistance of unventilated air space adjacent to the insulation, improving the roof’s overall thermal performance.
Designed for warm pitched or ventilated cold flat roof constructions on new build projects or on refurbishment projects where the roof is to be stripped and re-covered.
Note: Our PIR insulation will be shipped as either Quinn Therm or Ecotherm boards.
- Low thermal conductivity, minimising the thickness required to achieve the design U-value and reducing the loads applied to the fixings
- Certified under BBA certificate and IAB certificate
- Zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Board size (mm) - 1200 x 2400
- Thickness (mm) - 20mm – 200mm
- Thermal Conductivity (λ) - 0.022w/mk
- Facers - Low emissivity foil facers
- Core water vapour resistivity - ≅300MNs/gm
- Compressive strength - >150kPa
Multi purpose board which can be used in pitched roofs, walls and floors.
- Quinn Therm
- Thermal Conductivity
- 0.022 W/mK
- Application Type
- Multi Purpose Board